To apply for a vacancy, please print the relevant application form below and send your completed application form to:
Attn: Ms Nagah
Belmore Primary Academy
Or email your completed application form to email@example.com
Visits to the school are very warmly welcomed and we would be delighted to show you around. If you would like to arrange a visit please contact Ms Nagah, PA to Headteacher on 01895 462 364 (option 7) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of School
- Salary: L22 – 26 (starting point will be determined by the experience of the successful candidate)
- To Start: January 2024
- Term: Interim to permanent will be considered. Full time
Part of the highly collaborative Middlesex Learning Partnership Trust, Belmore is a popular, welcoming, three form entry primary school serving the diverse community of Hayes, in West London. At Belmore and throughout the trust we are ambitious for all our young people, placing equal emphasis on inclusion, achievement, and wellbeing.
Following the promotion of our current headteacher to an executive head role, we are seeking an excellent headteacher or interim headteacher with the vision, drive and passion to lead the school through the next stage of its journey. This is an exciting time to join Belmore. We have recently refreshed our curriculum and pedagogy and our middle and senior leadership teams are a powerful blend of long-serving staff who are deeply rooted in our community, and newer colleagues who are bringing fresh insight and impetus to the school.
As part of the MLP family, you will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with our partner academies, William Byrd Academy and Barnhill Community High School.
If you have the determination and ability to work effectively with staff, pupils, and stakeholders to drive improvement, and to lead the school confidently into the future, then we would love to hear from you.
We can offer:
- Quality guidance and professional development opportunities
- A friendly, very supportive and innovative senior team who are passionate about our school
- The opportunity to make a difference and bring lasting change to our school
- Access to NPQs and high quality leadership development
- Opportunity to participate in Challenge Partners, PiXL and other external programmes
- A dedicated, hardworking and enthusiastic staff team
- Wonderful children who are happy and eager to learn
- A supportive community who are invested in their school
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of highly supportive and collaborative trust environment, working in partnership with other schools
Visits to the school are very warmly welcomed and we would be delighted to show you around. Please contact the Head’s PA, Charan Nagah, to arrange a visit: email@example.com
Closing date: 9am on 9th October 2023.
Interviews: 12th and 13th October 2023
Belmore Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Shortlisted candidates will be subject to online checks. Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
It is an offence to apply for this position if you are barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
Please click on the logos below to visit the vacancy pages for our partner schools and Trust.