Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online for dinner money and school trips using your credit or debit card. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to school.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments
whenever and wherever you like, 24/7
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS text
How to get started with ParentPay?
- Visit www.parentpay.com
- Enter your Activation username and password (that was sent to you by email) in the Account Login section of the homepage. NB. These are for one-time use only, you will choose your own username and password for future access during the activation process
- Provide all the necessary information and choose your new username and password for your account - registering your email address will enable us to send you receipts and reminders
- Once activation is complete you can go to straight to Items for payment, select which item(s) you want to add to your basket and proceed to complete your payment
Already registered and want to add a child to your existing account?
DO NOT activate the new account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your existing ParentPay account
- Select ‘Add a child’ on the home page
- Enter the username and password (activation codes) from the letter
- Your child’s name will be listed, select Add to my account
If you require any advice or assistance please contact the Main School Office. For parents who do not have access to a computer, card payments can be made by visiting the Main School Office.
Please click on the links below to see helpful guides on how to use ParentPay.