How to apply for a place at Belmore Primary Academy
Applying for a School Place or In Year Admissions
You can apply directly to the Civic Centre at High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1UW or online by clicking here or complete an application form directly at the school.
The following documents are required when applying:
- Your child’s birth certificate and
- Proof of address i.e. recent utility bill (dated within the last 6 months)
In Year admissions are made directly to the school. If a place is available and there is no waiting list then the governing body will admit the child. If more applications are received than there are places available then applications will be ranked by the governing body in accordance with the over-subscription criteria. If a place cannot be offered you have the right to appeal.
If the school maintains a waiting list. This waiting list will be maintained by the governing body based on the over-subscription criteria. When a place becomes available the school will then make an offer.
Starting School in September 2019
- Tuesday 15th January 2019 - closing date for applications
- Tuesday 16th April 2019 - offer letters will be posted
- If you applied online you can view your school offer from 5pm
- By Tuesday 30th April 2018 - you must accept or decline the place you have been offered
Visiting the School
Please telephone the school on 01895 462 364 to arrange a visit.
Requesting Appeal Documentation
If your application has been unsuccessful you must make your appeal in writing. You can write a letter to us and request the appropriate appeal form.
Appeals will be heard by an independent panel by the end of the Summer Term 2019.